Job Description: To work highly creatively, and enthusiastically to create functionally beautiful interiors for our Clients whilst using their industry knowledge, design experience, innovative design concepts and creativity, all whilst keeping within the House Nine aesthetic.
- To manage projects across all aspects from concept to completion with the oversight from Senior team members.
- Take responsibility for the development of own projects including digital design presentations, visuals, sketches, plans, elevations and sample mood boards.
- Run projects within budget using Estimac.
- Excellent CAD skills to communicate drawings to clients, site and suppliers.
- Design bespoke furniture and joinery with technical and creative skills.
- Have on-site experience, handling various contractors and arranging Studio and site meetings throughout the stages of projects.
- Great efficiency in keeping specifications, schedules and sampling up to date across the timeline of a project.
- Have a very broad supplier knowledge and be able to select materials depending on project and budget.
- Contribute to presentations and pitches for projects.
- Strong communication skills to manage clients, suppliers and trades.
- Great ability to multitask, and work independently and as a team.
- Fearless and cool-headed with a good sense of humour!
- BA in Interior Design/ Architecture or equivalent
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Must be proficient and have a minimum of 3 years experience in Autocad, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Excel, Sketchup, Estimac
- Strong knowledge of UK specific suppliers of furniture, fabrics and hard finishes
- UK driving licence/willingness to travel is preferable
- To apply, please click the button below, please ensure you also include a copy of your CV and portfolio in your application.